Originally posted on August 9, 2015.
We’ve been trying to conceive now for 11 months with no progress… BUT, this month, I am feeling like maybe we might have actually been successful.
- DH made a comment one day post-roll in the hay and said he wanted us to have sex “like every day” that way we might get preggers. So we have been doing the baby dance a lot more frequently than past months.
- A weird thing happened yesterday (CD 28/6 DPO), I felt nauseated after sex. Weird, I know! It was slight and I didn’t vomit. It only lasted maybe a minute, but here’s the thing… that has never happened to me before. At least, not that I can recall!
- Then, today, I took my BBT and there was a huge jump in my temp… from 98.17 yesterday to 98.9 today. According to my app, my estimated date of ovulation was August 2nd (CD 22) so I am currently 7 DPO.
- While I was at church this morning, I had a moment of being lightheaded. Again, just for a moment.
- Today I have been having little bouts of very mild nausea. The first was this morning when I was eating the biscuits and gravy DH made for breakfast. Then, after church and, again, during/after dinner. It’s super mild though. I could just be imagining it. Lol!